Lacuna is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This statement describes the ways in which we may collect and use information collected through the use of this website, by which you can be identified. Such information will only be used by Lacuna in accordance with this statement. Lacuna may change this policy from time to time by making changes to this page. You should review this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information
- Name, job title, employer information and if using out services, password, user name and other information at registration.
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Browser information including for example, pages visited, content downloaded and time spent of the site.
Lacuna and other third party service providers may collect information from direct interactions and also publicly available sources.
What do we do with this information?
We collect this information to assist us in understanding your needs and to provide you with better service and support, and more specifically:
- For our internal record keeping.
- To improve the products and services that you may be using or in general.
- To respond to your enquiries and also to send you information about our new products that we consider might be of interest to you, using the email address already provided.
Where do we process information?
Information collected is processed in the EU and information may be transferred outside of the EU, only to the extent that the Group’s employees and affiliates may have access to that information to assist in product development and the extension of business relationships.
How do we secure the personal data?
We strive to ensure that your information is secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have established reasonable administrative, physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard all data including personal information collected through the website.
How are cookies used?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer that helps us analyse web traffic. These cookies allow our web applications to respond to you as an individual user. Specifically, we use Google Analytics which collects and processes which pages are being used, allowing us to analyse the data and improve our website. You can of course choose to accept or decline cookies, and your browser settings can be amended in keeping with your internal policies or preference. We would note that should cookies be declined, you may not get the full advantage from our web site.
How do we control your personal information?
Lacuna Solutions Ltd
50 River Gardens Walk,
London SE10 0UB
(The email address to request this information is DPenquires@lacunaclientscope.com)